We are always seeking to recruit additional dynamic and inspiring Teachers & Support staff to join Vale of Evesham School.
If you share our vision and determination, possess strong ambitions for learners, and want to have a positive impact on young people, families and the community, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Central Learning Partnership Trust
Salary: £29,577 a year – Full-time – Permanent
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Network Manager with a passion for IT to join our team and provide support to our schools in the Worcestershire area.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- A self-motivated individual and dedicated to supporting staff and students
- Able to effectively work as part of a team, forming positive relationships with pupils and colleagues
- Have high expectations of themselves and others
- Have at least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Line Manage the Hubs ICT Technician.
- Provide technical support to the Hub staff and students, and where necessary across the other Trust schools in Worcester.
- Support the Central ICT staff with technical and project assistance where required.
- Management of the Hub’s curriculum and administration networks including Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Assist and advise the CLPT Network Manager with identifying suitable upgrades to equipment and the Hub’s ICT Infrastructure.
- Maintain and manage the Hub helpdesk.
- Manage Azure Directory and Cloud solutions
- Responsibility for maintaining the hub’s computer inventory, insurance list and computer audit
- Manage MIS applications and user accounts.
- Support and manage the database infrastructure for onsite servers and systems that are not cloud based. Including, door access control, WiFi, SIMS, Sage or similar.
- Responsible for installing and maintaining school networks and infrastructure equipment including servers, switches and firewall devices.
- Troubleshoot Firewalls & Switches
- Manage the installation of all new computer hardware including wireless, fibre optic, CAT6 networks and external projects, as required.
Security and Data Management
- To ensure schools are compliant with GDPR and its implications for data storage, retrieval, dissemination and removal.
- Responsibility to ensure off-site encrypted back-ups are in place and tested in accordance to Cyber Security requirements.
- Configure & maintain networks in line with Cyber Security requirements
To undertake any other appropriate duties, as requested by the line manager, to assist with the efficient running of the Hub’s support services
The Central Learning Partnership Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
Salary CLPT11 (£21,748)
Up to 37hrs per week, all year round, permanent (Part time considered)
25 days paid annual leave (rising to 30 after 5 years)
Expected contract start date: ASAP
Vale of Evesham School is a Specialist School for Cognition and Learning. The school caters for pupils who have moderate, severe and profound learning difficulties. Approximately 50% of pupils have autism, including those with challenging behaviour. The school also has a residential provision for weekly boarders, which ensures that we offer a 24 hour curriculum for 15 pupils.
We are seeking to appoint a practical, flexible, conscientious and adaptable individual to play a key role in maintaining the safety, appearance and cleanliness of the school site and its grounds, plant and equipment in order to provide a suitable and secure learning environment for pupils. This will be achieved through regular safety checks, and grounds and other site maintenance activities in accordance with established schedules.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a general maintenance or grounds role and be competent in the use of basic garden machinery. Any previous training such as that in Working at Height, Manual Handling & COSHH would be advantageous but not essential. A drivers licence with a D1 entitlement is preferred, but not essential.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Premises Maintenance – Carry out repairs in school as required
- Responsibility for the minibus fleet – ensuring relevant checks, MOT, service etc are carried out as appropriate as well as organising any repairs.
- Grounds Maintenance – carry out grounds maintenance, including mowing, pruning, clearing leaves & rain gutters etc.
- Health & safety – perform regular checks e.g. safety of play equipment, security of school grounds.
- Porterage – move furniture & supplies as required.
- Locking/unlocking of site as required.
For more information and an (Associate) application form, job description and person specification please visit the Vacancies page of the Vale of Evesham School website. We are unable to accept application by CV.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Kerry on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 5th November 2021
Interview date: Week commencing 8th November 2021
Vale of Evesham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to preemployment checks including an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and pre-employment health screening.
Vacancy – Casual Teaching Assistant
Term time only
Scale 1 SCP 1 (£11.37 per hour)
Vale of Evesham School caters for pupils aged 2 to 19 years, who have moderate, severe, and profound learning difficulties. Many of our pupils have other barriers to their learning including autism, challenging behaviour, physical disabilities, and complex health needs. Our nursery supports pre-school children with additional needs and prepares them for entry into both mainstream and specialist schools. The school also has a residential provision for weekly boarders, which ensures that we offer a 24-hour curriculum for 15 pupils.
We are looking for candidates to join our casual teaching assistant team. There will be some flexibility about where within the school you would work, so the post would suit someone who wants to work with young people from all key stages.
Applicants will need energy and enthusiasm, and the ability to work in a busy environment. The work can be challenging but watching the progress of the pupils can also be extremely rewarding. The successful candidate will:
- have an understanding of SEN
- have the ability to liaise effectively with colleagues and parents
- be able to use their initiative and demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- have a willingness to learn and take on new ideas
- have good team-working capacity
For an application form, job description and person specification, please contact Kerry Liddle on 01386 443367 or email email@example.com
Applications close: Ongoing
Interview date: To be arranged
Vale of Evesham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check under the arrangements established by the Disclosure & Barring Service, pre-employment health screening and obtaining of satisfactory references by the school. You will also be required to prove you are eligible to work in the UK.