We are proud of our school uniform, which is designed to be both practical and easily obtainable. We like to see all pupils in uniform each day, except when exemptions are given for school trips and on designated non-uniform days.
We strongly believe that the wearing of uniform boosts standards of behaviour and achievement and makes an important statement of compliance, commitment and loyalty to the school. Please support us. Uniform with the school logo can be obtained from The School Shop in Evesham.
Sixth Form pupils have the option to wear suitable clothes of their choice that are appropriate for a ‘work’ orientated environment
- White Shirt/Polo Shirt
- Navy Blue School Logo Sweatshirt(V-neck or round neck)
- Grey trousers / skirt Summer -blue & white School dress (optional)
- Black shoes
- School Blazer and Tie(Optional)KS3 Upwards
For P.E. pupils will need:
- black shorts
- white T-shirt
- trainers for outdoor lessons
- (tracksuits can be worn in the winter for outdoor lessons)
- KS3 pupils who attend lessons at Evesham High School will be required to wear that school’s P.E Kit
- Swimwear –trunks/one piece swimming costume + towel•P.E. Bag available from school
Pupils are discouraged from wearing jewellery to school, particularly any item that could endanger themselves or others, or whose value might be a liability.
Any jewellery in ears should be studs with preferably only one item per lobe. Other ‘body-jewellery’ is not permissible and this includes nose-studs. Particular attention must be paid to jewellery during physical activities and it is strongly recommended that all jewellery is removed at such times.
For pricing please see the document below