New to Nursery
- Morning sessions 9:00 -11:30 (Please arrive before 9:30) 2.5 hours
- Afternoon sessions 12:30 -3:00 (can collect from 2:45) 2.5 hours
- All day 9:00 -3:00 (can collect 2:45) 6 hours including lunch time please arrive before 9:30
We will arrange with you which sessions your child will attend our Nursery. Wherever possible we try to accommodate what works for you and your family so please do let us know. Some children may benefit from having routine sessions – eg all mornings or all afternoons – and we might recommend this for your child. If your child attends a mainstream nursery as well we will work with them to ensure your child can continue to attend both Nurseries.
- Please bring a bag with spare clothes, nappies and wipes if needed . (Any creams will need to be named)
- Always bring a coat
- In cold weather bring hats and gloves
- In warm weather named sun cream and sun hat
- Wellies are always useful but we have some in Nursery to use
- We will go outside in all weathers!
- We do not have a uniform .
- Children should wear comfortable clothes that are ok if they get dirty.
- Children that attend two settings find it useful to wear our school jumper or t -shirt with the school logo on so they know when they are coming to us. This is available at the school shop in Evesham and at Blackminster.
- Please make sure everything is labeled with your child’s name.
- Please come to the Nursery entrance.
- The staff will come out to meet you and collect your child ready for their Nursery session.
- If you need to drop off or collect outside of the regular times you will need to come to the Main Reception.
The children can access a wide range of activities during their sessions at our Nursery, from Messy play to Thinking skills activities, small group work and circle time. We enjoy being outside and there is always a range of activities for children to choose from outside.
Across the week the Nursery students can also access activities in the wider school – we love to go to the Sensory Room! We also enjoy doing PE in the Hall and accessing Outdoor Learning at the school’s Forest area.
We always have lots of fun playing and exploring!